The law defines a trademark as “a right that is granted for a letter, number, word, phrase, sound, smell, shape, logo, picture and/or aspect of packaging”. It distinguishes the goods and services of one trader from those of another. Your logo or name is what makes your brand recognisable but in order to own the rights to it, you must register it.
Important – Please be aware that the trademark process and administration of trademarks can be very complex, especially if you operate in multiple jurisdictions. You are strongly advised to ensure that your trademark(s) are fully protected in your markets to avoid the risks of infringements to your trademark(s) and business interests.
International Trademark Registrations Services
IP Service International offers an end-to-end range of protective services for your trademark, both preventative and responsive, including trademark registration, trademark copyright, logo trademark registration, and expert support services.
Trademark Administration and Protection
Our trademark administration services include:
- Availability searches and detailed result analysis
- Trademark administration and registration (national and international registrations in over 220 countries)
- Draft tailored goods and services descriptions relevant to your business needs
- Trademark strategy advice and planning
- Monitoring of trademarks
- Trademark and trade name consulting and design
- Response to office actions and trademark opposition proceeding
- Negotiations with opposition e.g. coexistence agreements
- Drafting contracts – e.g. for IP transactions and licensing
- Responding to refusals of registration
- Litigation support (Please note – We do not provide legal services in Australia. We provide support for your legal services.)
Our specialists and brand protection team assist some of the most recognisable brands globally in strategising the protection of their corporate image and that of their products and services.
If you’re looking for help, guidance and expert global standard consultancy services for your trademark needs, get in touch with our team.
We’re here to help Australian and international businesses manage their trademarks around the world. Talk to us now about your goals and needs. Speak to one of our specialists and let us know how we can help you protect your trademark and your business.